Sessions, Dates and Rates
Myths and Magic
June 12 - June 16, 2017
June 18 - July 1, 2017
July 2 - July 15, 2017
July 16 - July 29, 2017
July 30 - August 12, 2017
December 21 - 24, 2016 (Teenagers)
Contact Christa Redford at email@example.com for information
Note about ages
American Heritage, Knighthood I, Knighthood II, and World Friendship are all two-week sessions, and enroll ages 6 - 16 in these age groups:
- Juniors are campers entering 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade;
- Middlers - 4th , 5th , and 6th grade; and
- Seniors - 7th through 11th grade.
Juniors and middlers participate in activities as a cabin (girls) and dorm (boys) "group." Seniors are on an elective schedule.
Myths and Magic is for 6, 7, and 8 year old boys and girls only (1st - 3rd Graders). A separate brochure with details is available.
New Family Registration
Here's how to register your camper:
- Learn about Geneva Glen and check out our Camper Brochure
- Request registration materials online
- Your registration cards, information, and session availability will be mailed to you in early January
- Let us know if you have any questions!
Other Helpful Links
Veteran Family Registration
- In State (Colorado) Registration Information
- Out of State Registration Information
- International Registration Information
Other Helpful Links
Please send back the following now... (postmarked on or before November 9th)
- Completed registration cards for each child, or a note with a second child’s information if an extra card is not available
- A check including the correct deposit amount(s) for summer registration(s)
- Include all documents above with the correct postage in an envelope mailed to Geneva Glen Camp— PO Box 248— Indian Hills, CO— 80454
- A separate envelope including the Winter Workshop registration and check (if applicable)
Tuition for 2017
- Tuition for 2-week sessions: $1,840 ($500 deposit/camper per session)
- Tuition for Myths and Magic: $645 ($200 deposit)
- Wait Lists requires one $50 deposit
- Tuition for Winter Workshop: $305 (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
Each season, our tuition rate is determined by our board of directors, and every effort is made to keep our rates as low as possible. Please keep in mind that Geneva Glen remains more affordable (on a per week basis) than our “peer camps” here in Colorado. We know you appreciate the financial pressures to keep Geneva Glen operating at the quality and level you are accustomed to. We are dedicated to the maintaining the high standards and the inestimable value camp gives your child. Remember that the camp store charges are part of tuition, so there will be no additional costs for snacks, pop and other incidentals. Other special events, such as Shakespeare Festival tickets and occasional out-of-camp expenses, will be charged to your account and a statement will be mailed to you when you check out. This practice greatly simplifies the Saturday check out.
Our board is sincere in wanting to ease the tuition burden and make camp available for as many families as possible – please don’t hesitate to contact us about the availability of financial assistance. Scholarship information and tuition payment plans are available. Please contact Nancy at 303-697-4621 ext. 11 if you want information.
How we enroll our campers
Because of GG's fantastic fidelity from longtime veteran families, we feel an obligation to register our campers based on the number of years attended, as well as the date we received the registration. For example, a 6-year camper whose registration was received in the veteran enrollment window of October 26 - November 9 is placed in a slot with other 6-year veterans; campers from an 11-year veteran family are placed in the 11th-year slot. The 11th-year families are enrolled first, then working down to 10th-year, 9th-year, 8th-year, etc. Registrations received after the November 9 window will be processed by the date received.
While we may be unable to honor your first choice, we usually can accommodate most children and provide them an opportunity to attend Geneva Glen, as we are eager to welcome new campers to our camp family. Gratefully, we have an abundance of campers, even 5th-generation families that we enroll, so it may take weeks to process registrations accurately. Thank you for your patience.
In order to equally serve our camp family, online registration is not available; however you may request a registration packet be mailed to you.