About Tuition Assistance
- The goal of providing tuition assistance to attend Geneva Glen Camp is to ensure that camp is financially accessible to all children (both new and current campers) through support generously donated by our Camp Family each year.
- Tuition assistance (full or partial tuition) is awarded to campers who might not otherwise be able to attend Geneva Glen.
- The purpose of the program is to eliminate financial barriers and expand access to the full Geneva Glen experience.
Criteria For Consideration
The following criteria are used to assist in determining the amount of financial assistance given
- Availability of funding
- Availability of space
- Enthusiasm and willingness to invest one's self into the camp program
Process of Application
- Click here to complete the confidential tuition assistance application
- Complete the Camper Application if you have not already done so. You will only be charged the $30 application fee.
- Please allow a few weeks for applications to be processed. You will be contacted via email by a member of the GG team.
- The tuition assistance application process is confidential, and recipients are only disclosed to the Geneva Glen enrollment team.
- Financial assistance will not be awarded to campers who have applied for or are currently enrolled in multiple sessions
- Tuition assistance can be awarded to multiple campers in a family
- For additional questions contact Christa Redford at email@example.com or 303-697-4621 x25.