- Basic math skills
- Desire to work with children
- Ability to supervise workers
- Someone highly organized preferred
- College student or at least 19 years of age
- Current CPR and first aid preferred
Program Coordinator / Program Director / Executive Director
The Goal of Geneva Glen Camp is to provide experiences for children and youth that promote discovery of one's own dignity and worth; encourage respect for all races, creeds and backgrounds; stimulate love for and care of the natural world; develop commitments to enduring values; train youth as creative school and community leaders; and to empowering participators to live at their highest level and to enrich their home communities through what they have learned at Geneva Glen.
To maintain the Marathon (camp store) in a clean, well-stocked manner.
- Keep store stocked, including candy, beverages, shampoo, post-cards, etc.
- Submit orders for supplies, ensuring timely arrival
- Submit all receipts to office manager
- Maintain records of all purchases and sales
- Tabulate staff charges
- Fulfill all responsibilities as a counselor to assigned cabin/dorm
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
- These may not be the only duties performed. Duties may be reassigned, other duties assigned as requested
- Audio, oral skills to communicate by phone
- Physical ability to lift cases of soda pop and store in proper area
- Ability to maintain a clean and sanitary store
- Ability to assess, ensure all safety and health regulations are met
- Ability to calculate staff charges